Synthetic Drug Rehab
The use of and addiction to synthetic, or designer, drugs has drastically risen in recent years. Drugs such as bath salts, ecstasy/Molly, spice, and K2 are habitually being used and are damaging lives, careers, and relationships along the way. Located in the State of Washington, Free by the Sea offers synthetic drug rehab. We are dedicated to helping our residents through a recovery plan that can help them break free from their addiction and reach a state of sobriety.
Serving the Pacific Northwest, including Washington (Seattle), Oregon (Portland), and Alaska.
What Is Synthetic Drug Abuse?
A person can be said to abuse synthetic drugs when they have a problematic addiction to synthetic drugs that leads to negative consequences in their life. The duration and severity of the consequences vary for each individual. Some individuals use synthetic drugs with few repercussions. Others may experience immediate harsh consequences from their extreme synthetic drug practice. In some instances, synthetic drug abuse does not present immediate negative results. However, with continued use, negative consequences of synthetic drug addiction will manifest themselves and worsen over time.
Research shows a strong link between the abuse of synthetic drugs and drug dependence. The abuse of synthetic drugs does not always lead to addiction. However, synthetic drugs have been created to be highly addictive and for this reason often do lead to addiction. Synthetic drug rehabilitation facilities that include outpatient programs and drug treatment centers may provide you or a person you care about the treatment they need to break free from addiction.
Signs of Synthetic Drug Abuse
The prominent signs of synthetic drug abuse are as follows:
- Erratic, extreme behavior accompanied by aggressiveness
- Paranoia and delusional thinking
- Suicidal tendencies or desire to harm others
Synthetic Drug Addiction
Synthetic drugs are easy to acquire, very dangerous, and extremely addictive. If you or a loved one is currently battling with an addiction to synthetic drugs, please contact Free by the Sea, located in the State of Washington. We provide the support you need to recover from synthetic drug addiction.
Understanding the most common signs of synthetic drug abuse helps you know when to seek help.
- Isolating oneself from others
- Experiencing withdrawal symptoms when synthetic drugs are not available
- Experiencing an increased tolerance to the synthetic drug
- Feeling strong cravings for the drug at all hours of the day
Synthetic Drug Abuse Rehab
Because recovery must be customized to the needs of the individual, Free by the Sea offers a variety of options for synthetic drug abuse rehab. Outpatient treatment has been shown to be beneficial for the majority of synthetic drug abusers. Treatment begins with an initial assessment of the patient, including the synthetic drug of choice. Next, an in-depth, personalized program is created to assist patients in beating the tendencies that lead them to drug abuse. Synthetic drug rehab combines education, coping skills, stress management, individual and group therapy, and life skills to help an individual avoid relapse. When used in conjunction with counseling and relapse prevention programs, treatment helps individuals create a strong base that will allow them to overcome their drug addiction.
Risk Factors for Synthetic Drug Dependency
Contrary to what some may think, there is no such thing as an individual who is immune to the addictive effects of synthetic drugs. However, certain individuals are more prone to addiction to synthetic drugs than others. Risk factors that increase the likelihood of synthetic drug addiction are the following:
- A family or personal history of past drug addiction and abuse
- A natural leaning towards antisocial tendencies
- Battling severe depression
- Addiction to other drugs
- Frequently withdrawing from friends and family
Synthetic Drug Withdrawal
Addiction is likely when a person experiences certain symptoms when stopping use of the drug:
- Extreme tiredness and fatigue
- Strong headaches
- Body aches and body pains
- A strong craving for the drug in question
- Irritability, anxiousness, or restlessness
- Chills or extreme sweating
The presence of these symptoms typically indicates addiction and dependency. At Free by the Sea, we understand what steps you need to take to overcome the withdrawal symptoms. We have the know-how to help you overcome addiction for the rest of your life.
Free by the Sea is a beautiful campus, located on the Long Beach Peninsula in Ocean Park, WA. Our community of dedicated professionals are committed to provide care to all individuals with dignity and respect. Client centered care respectful of individual needs and concerns is the foundation of our approach. We adhere to evidence-based practices which are focused on successful outcomes for long term recovery. Services provided include:
- 77 treatment beds.
- Certified Substance Abuse Counselors, including licensed Mental Health Therapists.
- High quality evidence-based addiction treatment, including gambling.
- DBT, CBT, EMDR and trauma informed treatment addresses underlying issues of addiction that include depression, anxiety, self-esteem and relationships.
- Relapse Prevention, Life Skills, Addiction education provided in groups and individual sessions
- Twelve step meetings include celebrate recovery, wellbriety, dual disorder and AA/NA/GA
- We offer residential, partial hospitalization, and intensive outpatient levels of care.
- Peaceful and safe setting located on five acres facing the Pacific Ocean.
- Multi-sport areas that include volleyball/basketball courts and an exercise room.
- Nutritionally designed meals to restore health
Don’t Wait. Call Today
Addiction creates a continually destructive cycle that cannot be broken without outside help. The cycle of addiction will destroy an individual’s relationships with others, as well as their hope for the future. Contact Free by the Sea today at (360) 777-7050. Ignoring an addiction to synthetic drugs will only cause more problems, create havoc, lead to loss, and result in heartache.
Contact Free by the Sea
Free by the Sea is located in the beautiful State of Washington. For years, we have been a leading authority on addiction and rehabilitation services. Men, women, and teenagers from all walks of life have been able to restore their freedom and get their lives back on track using our specialized programs and personalized treatments. Contact us today and let us work with you and help you start a new chapter of sobriety in your life.