Cocaine Rehab in Washington State
Conveniently located in the State of Washington, Free by the Sea is a rehabilitation center for cocaine addiction. Free by the Sea gives you the tools you need for recovery, to live a healthy lifestyle, and be successful. If you’re looking for a cocaine rehab center to help you or a loved one, then you’re in the right place.
Serving the Nation, based in the Pacific Northwest.
Understanding the Effects of Cocaine
Cocaine use causes intense negative effects on the brain, heart, and emotions. Even occasional cocaine use puts users at risk for sudden death. The effects of using cocaine become more severe over time. If you or a loved one are living with the repercussions of cocaine use, then it’s time to seek treatment. At Free by the Sea, we are committed to helping cocaine users regain control of their lives.
What Is Cocaine Rehab?
Cocaine rehab is a therapeutic and medical option for anyone struggling with a cocaine dependency. Cocaine addicts have many cravings that are difficult to overcome, so cocaine rehab must have a program that’s focused on evidence-based treatment and care options for detox. Ongoing therapeutic treatment begins during the initial stay and continues until after the addict returns home. The goal of cocaine rehab is to help a person stop abusing cocaine with minimal psychological disturbances while simultaneously maintaining physical and emotional stability. After the detox phase has been successfully completed, any issues that drove the addiction in the first place are addressed.
PLEASE NOTE: Free by the Sea DOES NOT provide cocaine detox services. We recommend outside detox services and provide the recovery after the detox is complete.
What Is Cocaine Abuse?
Cocaine abuse refers to a destructive pattern of cocaine use that negatively affects the user’s life. For example, it could be causing relationship tensions or trouble with work or school. If a cocaine addiction is left untreated, then the abuser can become even more dependent on the drug, and their life will likely spiral even more out of control. We can help you or your loved one beat cocaine addiction and restore balance and control in your life.
Discover the Warning Signs of Cocaine Abuse
Common warning signs of cocaine abuse are the following:
- Decline in school or job performance
- Neglecting responsibilities at home, work, and/or school
- Troubled relationships
- Isolation from friends and family
- Loss of appetite
- Unexplained weight loss
- Missing important dates, deadlines, and events
- Trouble sleeping
- An unexplained increase in energy
- Engaging in risky behaviors, i.e., sexual promiscuity or driving under the influence
- Legal trouble stemming from cocaine abuse
- Lying about drug abuse
- Continuing to use cocaine despite the consequences
Cocaine Abuse Treatment
The goal of a rehab program for cocaine abuse is to help you stop using cocaine. Programs can be in-house or off-site. A typical program offers therapy, education, life skills, coping skills, stress management, and relapse prevention. The majority of cocaine abusers get the most benefit from an outpatient program that assesses their drug use and sets them up with a comprehensive treatment plan customized to fit their needs.
What Is Cocaine Dependency?
Cocaine dependency, or cocaine addiction, is a destructive disease. Over time, the user’s life becomes solely focused on getting and using cocaine. The four main symptoms of cocaine dependency are
- Loss of control — An inability to stop cocaine use
- Cravings — Having an obsession with and strong urges to use cocaine
- Tolerance — Increasing cocaine intake to get their desired effect
- Physical dependency — Needing cocaine to function or else major withdrawal symptoms are triggered
Cocaine dependency requires professional treatment. Users can end up in jail, mental institutions, or even the morgue if they don’t seek help. Addiction is not a choice or a problem with self-control. Cocaine abuse is a mental illness that can be successfully managed.
Race, age, gender, socioeconomic class, or religion don’t matter. Cocaine dependency affects everyone.
The largest known risks for cocaine abuse are the following:
- Anxiety, depression, or loneliness
- Family history of drug abuse
- Poor support structures
- Low self-esteem
- History of physical, emotional, or sexual abuse
- Family history of drug abuse
- Low self-esteem
- Anti-social behavior
- Mental health issues
- Abuse of substances such as alcohol, tobacco, and other drugs
Although there are many factors that can lead to cocaine addiction, you can’t predict if you’ll become an addict. If you or a loved one show any red flags, please seek help immediately.
Free by the Sea is a beautiful campus, located on the Long Beach Peninsula in Ocean Park, WA. Our community of dedicated professionals are committed to provide care to all individuals with dignity and respect. Client centered care respectful of individual needs and concerns is the foundation of our approach. We adhere to evidence-based practices which are focused on successful outcomes for long term recovery. Services provided include:
- 77 treatment beds.
- Certified Substance Abuse Counselors, including licensed Mental Health Therapists.
- High quality evidence-based addiction treatment, including gambling.
- DBT, CBT, EMDR and trauma informed treatment addresses underlying issues of addiction that include depression, anxiety, self-esteem and relationships.
- Relapse Prevention, Life Skills, Addiction education provided in groups and individual sessions
- Twelve step meetings include celebrate recovery, wellbriety, dual disorder and AA/NA/GA
- We offer residential, partial hospitalization, and intensive outpatient levels of care.
- Peaceful and safe setting located on five acres facing the Pacific Ocean.
- Multi-sport areas that include volleyball/basketball courts and an exercise room.
- Nutritionally designed meals to restore health
Don’t Wait. Call Today.
You can stop the destructive cycle of cocaine abuse and end the havoc your cocaine addiction has wreaked on you and your loved ones. It’s time to take control. Don’t let this illness go untreated and take away everything you love. Contact us now to learn more about how we can help you.
Contact Free by the Sea
To learn more about how we can help you or your loved one beat cocaine dependency via cocaine rehab, contact Free by the Sea in the State of Washington. You won’t regret it.